[singlepic id=1 w=100 h=40 float=left]Sanyo’s HIT solar panels are leaders in sunlight conversion efficiency and are the panel of choice for any high performance grid connect solar power system. Using proprietary technology Sanyo has developed solar cells that are a hybrid between mono crystalline and amorphous cells, which not only produce 235W from the area of an average 170W panel, but will also output around 10% more power on a hot summers day than a mono crystalline panel. [singlepic id=2 w=320 h=240 float=right]
This means more power being produced by your roof area and more power for your dollar.
Sanyo silicone wafers inside HIT solar panels are made in California, the panels are then assembled in Japan in an ISO9001 (quality), ISO14001 (environment) & ISO18001(safety) certified factory.
Sanyo provides a 5 year product workmanship and 25 year power output warranty on all panels.
Benefits of Sanyo solar panels
- SANYO technology is called HIT® technology. HIT® (Heterojunction with Intrinsic Thin-layer) hybrid solar panels are created by combining amorphous silicon and crystalline silicon and using an intrinsic semiconductor.
- SANYO’s HIT® 235 watt solar panels features a solar efficiency rating as high as 18.6% while other conventional panels average a rating of 13—14%. HIT®’s average 26% higher module efficiency (than other solar panels) adds up to more power and greater cost savings.
- Anti-reflection coated glass – The new Sanyo solar panels use anti-reflection coated glass, which reduces losses of reflection and scattering of sunlight. Due to this improvement, more sunlight arrives to the cells and improves the efficiency. This effect is especially noticeable in the morning and evening, when the sun is at a low position; therefore, increased specific yield can be achieved.
- HIT = Low Temperature Coefficient. More power in hotter temperatures.You might be surprised that the higher the temperature, the less electricity solar panels can produce. Sanyo solar panels feature a better temperature performance than conventional panels which enables them to produce more energy in hotter Australian temperatures.
- Power Guarantee 100% power tolerance guaranteed. All Sanyo solar panels are tested by SANYO before shipment to ensure it performs to the rated output.
- HIT = Space saving. Sanyo solar panels are 20% smaller than other conventional solar panels. This smaller footprint means Sanyo solar panels require less roof space.
Click here for a FREE, no obligation quotation for Sanyo solar panels from your local solar power experts.